The PWP Nation staff comes together again to predict another pay-per-view. This month, we make our picks for WWE Survivor Series.
It’s that time once again, as the PWP Nation staff comes together to predict the latest WWE pay-per-view. This time around, The Masterminds and the Crazy Ones predict WWE Survivor Series, which will be shown exclusively on the WWE Network.
Here are the teams for this new season:
- Eron Ramadanov (Team Leader), Editor-In-Chief and Featured Columnist
- Joel O’Brien, Featured Writer
- Zack Heydorn, Featured Writer
- Sherron Watson, Featured Writer
- Brennan Daly, Featured Writer
- Matthew Burgess, Featured Writer
- Dan Marren, Social Media Contributor
The Crazy Ones:
- Crazy Bill Shannon (Team Leader), Featured Writer and Editor for The Cinemarks
- Jay Alletto, PWP Founder, Owner, Editor and Featured Writer
- John “JCD” Dimiceli, Featured Columnist
- Zak Fellows, Featured Columnist
- Sam Thorne, Featured Writer
- Stephen Ajamie, Featured Writer
- Chris Baker, Featured Writer
Now that you know the teams, let’s get to the picks. This time around, it’ll be a Team vs. Team format and will not featured explanations. We know you, the reader, wants to get through this as quickly as possible.