Earlier this week, WWE held several days of tryouts at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
WWE.com released everyone in attendance at the tryouts, including several notable names.
Here are some of the notable names:
- Taishan Dong: 7-foot-tall boxer from China who is 6-0 in professional fights.
- Trish McNair: 28-year-old U.S. Army veteran who trained for wrestling under Bubba Ray & D-Von Dudley at the Team 3D Academy.
- Weslye Saunders: 6-foot-6, 255-pound NFL free agent who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers & Indianapolis Colts.
- Mandel Dixon: played football at University of Tulsa and has participated in NFL camps with numerous teams.
- Edward Ard: 6-foot-8 semi-pro football player from North Carolina.
- Munraj Sahota: second generation wrestler and is the son of The Great Gama Singh, one of the most feared competitors in the history of Stampede Wrestling.
- Andrews Nakahara: MMA fighter and karate champion.
- Harpreet Singh: A product of the Massachusetts-based New England Pro Wrestling Academy, the powerful Singh has competed in Chaotic Wrestling, among other organizations, and has a background in track and field.
- Ashley Lomberger: wrestling veteran of more than a decade, who competed nationally under the ring alias of Madison Rayne in TNA Impact Wrestling.
- Victor Ortiz: Ortiz is the grandson of El Vikingo, a longtime wrestler on the island, and is a former medalist in amateur grappling.
- Jeremy LaTour: former Canadian national wrestling champion. LaTour took the 2015 Pan American Championships and has wrestled internationally under freestyle rules.
- Jesse Somsel: 26-year-old Somsel played football at Saginaw Valley State University and had stints with the Minnesota Vikings and the Arena Football League’s Cleveland Gladiators.
- Alex Rohde: wrestles on the West Coast as Alexander Hammerstone for outfits including California’s Pacific Coast Wrestling and Las Vegas’ Future Stars of Wrestling.
The rest of the list can be found HERE.
For more news, rumors, videos, podcasts and exclusive articles, follow us on Twitter @PWPNation.