With rumors circulating that reigning WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is set to drop the championship at SummerSlam, it is interesting to note that we will be seeing a lot more of The Beast Incarnate after Brooklyn.
Below is the current advertised schedule for Lesnar, including the No Mercy event on September 24th:
– WWE Live Event – July 29th – in Detroit, MI
– Monday Night Raw – July 31st in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
– SmackDown Live Event – August 12th in Tampa, FL
– Monday Night Raw – August 14th in Boston, MA
– SummerSlam PPV – August 20th in Brooklyn, New York
– Monday Night Raw – August 28th in Memphis, TN
– Monday Night Raw – September 11 in Anaheim, CA
– No Mercy – September 24th in Los Angeles, CA
– WWE Live Event – September 30th in Winnipeg, MB
As always, plans can change.
For more on Brock Lesnar, LIKE PWP Nation on Facebook!